Friday, July 13, 2007

Yet Another Song Post

cuz i jus dunno what to post right now. my mind's kinda empty. k maybe not. its filled with you. n i know my frens have been telling me not to think of you but its jus not that easy. n whats worst i cant stop thinking abt how hurt i feel. knowing the fact that in a day, i think of u more than u wud think of me in a whole week doesnt help any bit. bugger, damn emo la. haih. =/ so anyway, here's the emo song i wanted to post. The Kill - 30 Seconds to Mars

*************The Kill*************

What if I wanted to break

Laugh it all off in your face

What would you do?

What if I fell to the floor

Couldn't take all this anymore

What would you do, do, do?


Kill

Break me down

Bury me, bury me

I am finished with you


What if I wanted to fight

Beg for the rest of my life

What would you do?

You say you wanted more

What are you waiting for

I'm not running from you


Kill

Break me down

Bury me, bury me

I am finished with you

Look in my eyes

You're killing me, killing me

All I wanted was you


I tried to be someone else

But nothing seemed to change

I know now, this is who I really am inside

Falling from myself

Falling for a chance

I know now, this is who I really am


Kill

Break me down

Bury me, bury me

I am finished with you, you, you

Look in my eyes

You're killing me, killing me

All I wanted was you


Come, break me down

Break me down

Break me down

What if I wanted to break...?


*************30 Seconds To Mars*************

Currently Listening To: The Kill - 30 Seconds To Mars

8 comments:

Ruth said...

how about how hurt i feel? why is it that u keep thinking that u were living in a relationship of lies? bcos if u did, i did too. it was OUR relationship, ben. how would u know how much i think of you? we both look happy outside, but i know we're both suffering inside. so think of how i feel when u assume so much wrong stuffs abt what we used to be and what we are now. u wanna clarify stuffs, come to me. don start assuming. it hurts us!! ='(

Anonymous said...

hmm...i've been reading this blog for some time now..just wondering..have u guys ever thought of how God sees this whole thing? He may seem to be a far-off character, one whom we claim to serve with all our heart,someone whom we profess holds our future in His hands..coz if so, surely He knows the hurt both of u are going thru, He understands and i believe cries together with u when u shed tears, and He searches your hearts and sees the desire to be whole..

why not give this pain and sorrow to God? ask Him to take all you have and heal you. tell Him how u feel, yell if you must. He understands. and He is only too willing to take the broken heart and renew it.He will be all you need, more than enough for both of u..He's more than a distant friend..He's a loving, all-knowing and compassionate God. surely in the plans He has for your life, He will bring the right one into your life at the right time...

that's all, i guess..one more thing..i went thru this before.and God has since healed my heart and restored our friendship..if He has done it for me, He can do it for you !! God Bless! =)

mIcHeLLe said...

hey there, ben. =)

i agree with 'a friend'. with whatever God's putting you thru,(and also the both of you), just remember He seeks the best for you. you just gotta be submissive and surrender the whole thing to Him.

ruth and you have gone thru a lot, and i would say that you both are worth more than the hurt and the lies and whatever problems that have occur between the both of you. no relationship is smooth sailing, and no doubt you'll meet some rocky roads, but i'm pretty sure that both of you will always be there for each other; even as friends.

i could say i've known the both of you as singles and a couple and singles again, and whatever misunderstandings you have with her, just talk it out. and for all the lies she has told you, i hope she has apologised, well i'm pretty sure she has.

nothing happens for no reason, all you gotta do, or at least try to, is believe that God is still in control. and He definitely wants the best for your life.

take care ben, will cya in church. =)

Anonymous said...

hey. thx for the encouragement. yea. i'll try. n actually i have been trying. n friend are u the same friend at my chatbox? can i know who exactly are you? i dun really bite. but if u dun wanna tell its fine i guess. thx for caring too michelle. n ruth, i'm sry for the way i am. but i jus do assume. n i guess its like what u say, its my fault that i do feel hurt cuz of the way i think. but i've tried to change n i tried to work things out. but sometimes we cant jus keep trying forever. =/

Pat said...

in a relationship, we shud bless each other and grow together... not hurting each other...

Anonymous said...

erm...nope,i'm not that 'fren' in ur chatbox..dunno if u know me..hehe.i'm pat's roommate...go figure.. but yea, just trust Him to carry both of u through..ciao..

mIcHeLLe said...

not a problem. =) take things easy, aite? it'll work out, and you'll feel better. take care. =)

Anonymous said...

thanks people. thanks mich! but ben, it is when we stop trying that we start hating each other, regretting the past, etc. i don't know how it is for you. mybe you're happier when you dont try. but whatever it is, there's always hurt huh. and its sad to know you associate my name with 'hurt'. guess thats what you'll be remembering me about huh.