Friday, July 20, 2007

I've Got Tons To Say

k last week was the Subang CF Rally week. good stuff. the msg was good. well, it was Ps. Sandra right? haha. she seriously is like some mix of Malay, Chinese and Indian all in one. its so cool how she switches between all three personalities to fit the parts of her msg. but! the best part was watching Yih Ren play la. he's currently on the top of my list of super chun drummers who dun haf a drumset to actually practice on. his crashing on all the cymbals reminded me of Travis Barker. haha.
Ji Ming on guitar and Yih Ren playing drums


Some beat boxing guys



On sunday i went to watch Transformers again. yes again. n we found this super useless door in One U......


college was really fun this week. well at least it felt fun. basically cuz there was the ICS week goin on. which allowed us to skip some, erm, actually just one class. but one class is still good enuf.


I found this page very interesting. NST Sports Page.

then there was the Maths and Science Carnival. I had fun then. I’ve got tons of videos actually to show all the stuffs. but I’ll post everything in another post la k. haha. there’s like 10+ videos. haha.

then there was CA this week to. yea it was tiring and exhausting to prepare and all and spend like the whole day out without my usual afternoon nap. but hey, it was worth it. got to jam with Amos too during practice The River – Good Charlotte. =D. Amos is another example of a great drummer I know. he would fall under the title super-chun-drummer-who-has-a-drumset-but-is-all-the-way-back-home. =P Joash’s sharing was good too. really felt I can learn quite a bit from the stuff he said. hmm.


I am so getting a car with a sunroof

oh. n ESLS has got to be the best class ever. Ms. Ong is jus the best lecturer that I have ever had in INTEC. she is seriously a fun lecturer and also good at teaching too. y exactly she is the best u come ask me n I’ll tell la. ;)

hmm. n I’ve been thinking abt the comment u left, looking at the msgs u sent, the words u said abt others and how it reflected on what I mean to you. I realize that I’ve actually got a lot to say. but I guess “its my side that cant be changed” right? so there wud be no point in saying anything. its like when I started trying, u gave up.


one reason y I like this a lot is cuz I find it really artistic cuz the viewer can sorta feel the hurt from the redness. I find it cool also cuz the ‘hurt’ is the one that actually causes the hurt n pain. some sort of symbolic metaphoric thingy? I dunno. but maybe u dun understand what I’m trying to feel. maybe its some emo understanding. that’s y Su Teng can understand. haha.

it has also left a scar.

n it also sorta has ur name in there.

so I guess I’ll be remembering u forever.


I wanna run away

Never say goodbye

I wanna know the truth

Instead of wondering why

I wanna know the answers

No more lies

I wanna shut the door

And open up my mind

*Linkin Park*

Currently Listening To: Runaway - Linkin Park

1 comment:

DaMan said...

dei macha, y so many lists for drummers? a list is something that has more than 1 person's name..