Saturday, July 21, 2007

I'm Feeling Random....

... so i'll jus post some pics of the cat who stays behind my house and jus goes in the back and walks everywhere is likes. k not cat. kitten. n my family doesnt really mind. i guess cuz its cute la. haha. anyway here are some pics of it n a video too.


Its at the bottom left corner of the mirror in my room.






thats it walking around in my house. jus a short clip. watch for when it stops to lie down for a while. it looked like it jus died. haha. dumb cat. but yea its cute la. =P

oh n my bed is breaking.


looks like i'm getting fat eh. time to cut down on my intake on food n go on a diet. see! i told u i was fat. haha!

k thats all. a lot of words have been said. i've said so much abt how i feel tho i nvr planned to do so. cuz it felt really useless to do as nth wud change. but since when have i ever been able to keep my mouth shut when i'm aready talking to u right? maybe u know that too.

but thoughts they change and times they rearrange i don't know who you are anymore

Anberlin


Currently Listening To: Faking My Own Suicide - Relient K

No comments: