Friday, July 06, 2007

Dream Girl

i think this wud be the 2nd time i saw her. or at least thats what it felt like in my dream. i dun really remember much abt her. but i remember how she looks like. she was a Goth sorta emo chick. her hair wasnt that long but she looked great in it as usual. come to think of it, i dun remember her name. i think it was Elizabeth. or Mandy. her surname started with O. Orr? i somehow have a feeling her name was Elizabeth Orr. but i really dun remember.

what i do remember is finding her hidden underground room. someone else was with me. i knew he shudnt haf been there but yet i knew he cud be trusted. after a while she appeared. she gave a shocked look and started firing questions at me. she sounded angry but i cud tell she was glad to see me.

we ended up sitting at the doorway to her hidden room and talking. then i held her in my arms. she was still complaining abt how i shudnt have brought him there, but yet again through the complains i cud tell there was no other place that she wud rather be. n i cud say i felt the same way too.

she felt so real. like the whole thing actually happened. like i wasnt sleeping but i was out with her. maybe someday i'll actually meet this Elizabeth Orr, the girl from my dream.

*****************************

k. i shall declare not to inflict pain on myself on my hand even if it is for art purposes. i nicely kena marah from so many ppl n kena tegur from lots of ppl and also a lot of unexpected ppl too abt my lies hurt photo. for one thing i kena belasah from Lauren on saturday for doing it. then kena marah by Ewern which she so totally has the right to be sooo pissed off with me cuz i told her not to do such things n yet i did it. n friendly Jill seemed sooo serious n marah in her msg,"Better take care and don't do stupid things k". Poji was spot on. he said smth like, "Why did you do this for? Cuz of your girl?". then KS asked "Whats wrong with you?". Came back today and went to Friendster and even Abbie noticed and said smth abt my emoness. Sashi sent me a Freindster msg: "wat hapen 2 u la??very emo..". man. i'm gettin msg from ppl i dun normally chat with abt the pic. its not supposed to get so much attention. i was jus lepasing emo. but yea i can see that a lot of ppl dun want me to do it. n for once i guess i'll jus follow what other ppl are saying. anyway, i'm SORRY ppl for doin it. i wun do it again. but don't u think its artistic??? =D kk. its not. nvm. cancel that. ahaha.

hmmm... tmrw is 07/07/07. great date. hope smth great happens tmrw. but haih. hope onli leads to disappointment in my case. so i guess i shudnt hope.

It never calls me when I'm down.
Love never wanted me,
But I took it anyway.
Put your ear to the speaker,
And choose love or sympathy,
But never both.
Love never wanted me.
XO - Fall Out Boy


Currently Listening To: XO - Fall Out Boy

No comments: