Thursday, May 03, 2007

Thinking

u know, sometimes ppl say stuff. n it seems like they are hiding smth. like the way they say so little abt it and try to change the subject. i mean it seriously gets kinda annoying. if its asked, then i wud expect a proper answer la. i mean. i dun really haf to spell it out that i wanna know right? like i discovered recently, or actually quite long ago, was reminded recently, it would be better to know n get hurt than to nvr know at all. cuz if u nvr know it shows how much the other person trusts you.

if u cant trust me why should i trust you?

i just hope its not smth being hidden n im jus paranoid as usual. but most of the time i'm paranoid and i'm right. its just so obvious that ure trying to hide it. honestly hope i'm wrong. there's a high chance i may be wrong. considering the situation and why u told me so little and changed the subject. yeah prob i'm wrong. cuz i wanna trust you. so i think i shud be wrong. i just hope i find out the truth and hope i'm wrong.


anyway,its 1.30am. i'm doing my english draft report now. i'm alone. i haf to wake up at 6 and drive to class at 7. physics test at 11am. class til 6pm. CA til 10pm. Physics essay til 12am. next day class at 8 so wake up at 6.30am.

i so gotta organize my time properly. whole of next week i think i'll stay in cendana to study. home is where the com n guitar is. can concentrate. damn. i really need to organize my time. like what the hell am i doing here when i shud be doing my draft?

crap. gtg. jus needed to rant a few things out which were on my mind hopefully i can concentrate now.

Please help me in this. I really don't wanna try alone.

Currently Listening To: ...To Be Loved - Papa Roach

No comments: