Monday, May 21, 2007

One Tree Hill Makes Me Emo

Mouth :
"Rachel was telling me how i was good enough, how i was dangerous. And then one night there was this amazing sun that was setting. She called me worthy."

Chris :
"Ok ok. Fine. Fine. Tell me, what about the sex?"

Mouth :
"So we get to this hotel and we're in the bar, she kinda starts flirting with this guy, and then she says something."

Chris :
"What she say?"

Mouth :
"She told me he was worthy. Hearing her say it to someone else, i knew that there would always be a someone else with her. Cause thats who she is."

**************

yeah. hearing stuff said to u like it actually meant something to be said to someone else brings us back to the reality doesn't it. "Cause thats who she is."

anyway, i was thinking of making this blog private. which means only ppl i invite can view it. so u know, info abt me doesn't get to unwanted ppl that easily. also to keep a balance in the information. ;)

so what u guys think? let me know aight? thx! =)

Currently Listening To: Stolen - Dashboard Confessionals

No comments: