Sunday, May 13, 2007

Cant Study

apparently i'm too emo to study now. cant think straight. oh well. sometimes being able to predict the future aint such a good thing eh. well, at least i managed to help a fren with some of the problems they face. but my emoness kills all my happyness so i dun feel good abt helping others now too. great eh. :)

*******************

Never felt so good to be so wrong.

Hero/Heroine - Boys Like Girls

******************

yea bound to happen i know. oh well. n no i cant act as if it doesn't mean a thing to me cuz of course it doesnt. this is one time i cant shut off my conscience. brilliant init? it feels like i'm not meant to be happy. haha. yes i'm jealous too. abt the great lives that other ppl have. i jus wanna slice of it. thats all. i jus wanna be happy too la. thats all i want. Happyness. :)


*******************

I'm so lost
I'm barely here.
I wish i could explain myself but words escape me.

Stockholm Syndrome - blink-182

******************

n now i've got pressure from this exam too. yet i cant study. maybe i shud just go and fail eh. then my parents wills cold me and blame it on my lack of studying and wasting time on guitar, tv and com. sheesh.

*******************
Fumbling his confidence
And wondering why the world has passed him by
Hoping that he’s bent for more than arguments
And failed attempts to fly, fly

Meant To Live - Switchfoot

******************

gah. esp when there's like a suspenseful feeling makes it worse. when ure not even sure ure right. i jus know it. yet. there's nth to tell me i'm right or wrong which makes it worse. i mean come on there's like a flashing neon light pointing in that direction. plus i can feel it.

*******************

Turn your anger into lust,
I’m still here but you don’t trust at all,
And I’ll be waiting,
Love and sex and loneliness,
Take what’s yours and leave the rest,
So I'll survive,
God it’s good to be alive.

Big Machine - Goo Goo Dolls

******************

If onli i cud say that last line. sheesh. babi la. i shud be studying! haih. but i need to lepas now. if not it wont come out later. n chances are by the time i'm done writing this everything i based this post on will be wrong and i wud haf changed my mind. but i still want to let it out now. even if i'll be wrong. hmm.
*******************

Maybe someday you will grow
Maybe someday you will know
Maybe someday you will end these tears and go

Can't Catch Tomorrow (Good Shoes Won't Save You This Time) - Lostprophets

******************

Maybe someday.


Currently Listening To: Thank You For The Venom - My Chemical Romance

No comments: