Friday, May 04, 2007

I Should Definitely Know Better

i really should. So much for not being blur. Thats y i should know better. Waiting for tings to happen just does'nt work for me. I'm a person who just cant sit at one corner to wait for something to happen. It's jus not me. I guess it's cuz of the super impatient behaviour in me. I think one of the worst things you can do to someone is tell them something and do exactly the opposite. Like the way you would say to ur sis, "If u do this for me i'll get u smth." But u nvr do. U come up with an excuse like "u shudnt do smth just for a reward" or smth like that. so u end up doing exactly opposite. instead of giving her smth, u give her nth. False promise. which leads up to false hope. which in the end leads up to a broken heart.

it happened again. i should know better.

i do know better.

*********************************

anyway, in other events, i forgot to mention a new addition to my family. my new phone! =D haha. its like everyone around me (and younger than me) are getting new phones and i'm stuck with a phone from ages ago. looks like i finally got the chance to buy the phone i wanted to. =D



Nokia 6300


Damn nice right? Haha! well i'm happy with it so far. except the battery keeps running out quite fast. hmm. ohter than that. for the price i think its quite worth it. n its Nokia too! long live Nokia! =P Here are some pictures and video from the phone so far.


Classmates

Classmates n I


Zack in negative colours. =P

INTEC

Cendana In The Rain

Cendana not into rain from opposite view

Cendana a bit of side view



Cendana Video


Hostel Room Video

In Joel's car

The Eye Of Sauron!

Math Test!

Jin's shocked face seems to say "Shit! Thats how you do it ah??" =P


The Settlers of Catan

Su Teng n Ruth

Self Portrait of Miss Ruth Choy. =P

Driving Time. =)


Well, thats all i have for now. Currently enjoying my phone. =D And with the cable i got from ruth i can transfer stuff easily now. Esp songs! The speaker for the phone is loud too. Louder than SU TENG'S phone. HAHA!

Other than that i dun really haf anything more interesting to say la. Jus that some super last minute work which i blogged abt is finally done slept 2 hours the whole day on thursday n yet i'm still surviving. haha. i gotta go sleep and get fine. i got IELTS tmrw! die man. i hope i get a good score. Everyone says it should be fine. I hope to get band 8 at least but i guess as long as i pass i'll be fine. haha.

k gtg ppl. my head's so heavy.

Currently Listening To: Come Home Soon - Pug Jelly

No comments: