Thursday, May 31, 2007

Revenge Is For Kids

Apparently, if u take revenge, you're acting like a small kid in primary school. Interesting eh. N also, if an 18 year old is capable of putting a plaster on her stubbed toe which is bleeding with a loose nail, a Form 2 kid who fell 7 feet and scratched her whole arm with bamboo thorns is able to bandage up her whole hand with her other arm cuz everyone knows how to use a bandage properly too right? Apparently the 4 years of age gap and the fact that one is a big injury which requires a whole arm bandaged while the other is a small injury which only needs a plastered toe makes no difference to the situation. brilliant. sry i'm so ignorant.

funny how u say it matters but don't show it at all. wudnt it be easier to say u hate me instead of acting as if you want my concern? yes, i know i wasnt the right guy. i was far from the guy u wanted. its so obvious right? which is y u werent satisfied with me n had to find others. we all get the story. so y r u telling it matters? we can see u hate me. y keep playing this game that you don't hate me?

n probably the only reason u answered the question is cuz i said u wudnt. n ur ego wudnt let me be right. on any other day u wud prob say u had nth in ur head n it jus came out. u wud nvr tell me whats in ur head. but hey, i dunno if thats y u told me so i wont complain abt that.

ur ego was also the one that prevented u from talking to me. dun act as if it was me only who din wanna talk to u. if u really wanted to then u wud haf found a way. which obviously shows u din want to talk. plus y shud u wanna talk to since u were happy with ur friends? i saw ur smiles. n i knew u din need me so y act as if u did? u'll only need me when things go wrong with ur frens or u need help, which clearly u din need me during camp cuz u had ur frens to satisfy u. u wud haf come if u wanted to talk, but ur ego stopped u.

n no my frens dun think badly of u. u ASSUMED. eventhough u'll NVR admit you assume, u did. they dun think badly of u n they dun give u looks n stares which u think u get. for a person who constantly reminds me not to assume, u assumed. u know it jus happens whether we want it or not. so stop acting as if u don't k. its annoying. esp when it sounds like ur lying. n u did say once u dun lie to me.

n to those who din understand y i did what i did, pls stop making things worse. thanks to ur questions i believe this is what happened. i did what i did for a reason. the fuel u added only made things worse because u din understand. how come u didn't ask if he was ignoring? how come its jus me? y do u only see what u wanna see? how come u nvr looked at both sides of the coin before making ur statement? thx a lot.

i know u hate me. it can be seen. everyone knows i'm not the one n u wanted better. yes i'm a big fat chicken who has a lousy attitude n ppl hate me a lot. but i nvr did say i was the guy. i wanted to be but nvr made it. so mayne i am pushing u away. but i guess its jus better this way right?

Currently Listening To: This Photograph Is Proof (I Know You Know) - Taking Back Sunday

No comments: