Thursday, June 15, 2006

Is It Worth It?

Thats the question in mind everytime i want to buy a cd. Will buying the CD be worth it? Spending at least between RM30 to RM50 for CD's. Is it worth it?

Well, so far I've spent at least 350 bucks on 10 Cd's. To some of you, that may be very little. But to me thats A LOT. Now, i'm wondering was it worth it? I could just download those albums. And basically thats what i did, at least for the Hillsong United albums that i owned. But i realised that i should buy it. I mean downloading is supposedly "stealing" right? N to steal from a Christian group, i guess thats just wrong, right? I mean it is written in the ten commandments that "Thou shalt not steal".

So was it worth it? Well, seeing that i spent a lot of money on my Cd's, I'd definitely want it to be worth it. But, actually i guess it really was worth it. I can't explain how, but i just know it is. I guess it's cuz i know i'm doing the right thing. =)

So, i guess i'll go now n enjoy one of my very "Worth It" Cd's. =P

Currently Listening To: From God Above - Hillsong United

No comments: