Tuesday, June 13, 2006

N it just got smaller

I tot the world was already too small from the many different ways and different people i know her by. Now i find out the guy she likes is my Grandparents' neighbours grandson, whom i met last year during christmas in all the way in Taiping. Jus when i tot the world was too small. Oh well.

Reminder: Do not wear watches when playing futsal!

why? Cuz it causes injuries and damage to property. Well, actually the injury was jus a slightly deep cut on my hand and damage to property was my watch being broken off. So dont, wear ur watch when playing futsal. Even if u do, dont let some whack to ball straight at ur watch. =P

Another reminder: Dont ever wake me up from my sleep to ask me to do u a favour. Unless u need me to save ur life. other than that i dun think anything is that urgent that i haf to be woken up from my sleep.

Currently Listening To: Lucky You - Lostprophets

No comments: