Monday, June 19, 2006

We Freakin Rocked!

Jus got news from Theresa, we got 6th placing for our Pesta singing competition and 3rd placing in our group for Drill competition. Man, that seriously is damn chun wei. But the sad part abt it was that we were robbed! I mean, for singing there was 5 places that were given prizes, and 1st JB definitely don't deserve to be there. WHich means we could have at least 5th! Then for drill. Well, supposedly they shud haf chosen 3 from our group, but they only chose 2! What the crap!? This means that we could haf gone into the finals! So yeah, we were ROBBED! Oh well, what goes around, comes around right? >;)

Oh yeah. Miss Lauren Chia had to nicely tag me on her blog. So now i haf to write out 8 things about my perfect lover. Man, i dont like these explain stuff. So i'm jus gonna write out the points onli, no explainin like in Lauren's, Grace's and Julian's 1 part out of 8. =P

8 things about my perfect lover.

1. Christian
2. Loyal
3. Trustworthy
4. Caring
5. Loving
6. Cool and Lame at the same time =P
7. Doesn't try to be someone else.
8. Open n Sharing

ok Lauren, i did it! Hurayy for me! That was such a headache la. I din know what to write. So jus had to write la. i dun really know what are the exact things for my perfect lover so i jus put what came to my mind now. =)

Well, thats all i have for now. Gtg watch some Doctor House now. He freaking rocks.

Bye!

Currently Listening To: Free - Hillsong United

No comments: