Thursday, June 22, 2006

I Got Tagged Again....

Awesome People I wanna Meet :
  1. Marcus Beaumont
  2. Linkin Park
  3. Spongebob
  4. Cosmo
  5. God.
Things I Can't Live Without :
  1. Guitar
  2. Music
  3. Discman
  4. Sleep!
  5. God
I wish I could :
  1. Have mutant powers
  2. Start my life over knowing whats good and bad
  3. Be a super chun guitarist
  4. Study harder
  5. Not get angry so fast
I want :
  1. Sleep!
  2. Headphones for my discman
  3. A nice computer game to play
  4. To watch Lost season 3!
  5. To not be bored
Song I think that are Awesome :
  1. Third Eye Blind - Blinded
  2. Relient K - Apathetic Way To Be
  3. Hillsong United - From God Above
  4. blink-182 - Not Now
  5. Fall Out Boy - The Music Or The Misery
  6. Sugarcult - Memory
  7. Lifehouse - Spin
  8. Hillsong United - Free
  9. Hillsong United - All Day
  10. Destroy/Stomp/Hell March/HM2 - Frank Klepacki
i din onli haf to do 5 right? =P
How I see myself in 10 years :
  1. Working for the Goverment
  2. Found the right person for me
  3. Not fatter
  4. Smarter?
  5. Still playing guitar
Rich Random Facts :
  1. I can play guitar for an hour plus straight without doing anything else
  2. I have 1358 songs in my WMP. For now at least.
  3. I think way too much for my own good.
  4. I dun hate the fact that i am wrong sometimes, i hate the fact somebody else is right.
  5. Cant stand slow songs.
Misconceptions :
  1. Not as smart as ppl think i am
  2. Not as good at guitar
  3. Ppl think i'm easy to read
  4. Reliable
  5. Ppl think i'm hardworking
PEOPLE I TAG!
  1. N
  2. O
  3. O
  4. N
  5. E
ahahhahaha... lazy to tag la.... so other ppl jus read la.. its u feel like tagging urself then jus do la.. haha!

Currently Listening To: Someday - Flipsyde

No comments: