Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Little Stuff Impress

it's official.

the things i do, that i totally don't plan for ppl to be impressed by, are the things that people get impressed by.

and the things i purposely do so that people are impressed by it, noone notices.

gr8.

don't believe me? just check my FB. the ones with the most likes/comments of all, are the most unexpected ones to me that ppl find impressive. like to me, it's just yeah, that's cool. not that gr8. but others seems to really like it.


yeah. nothing goes according to plan in my life it seems.


gah. sucks that my life is this depressing. but i'm gonna push on. for now at least.



and it's funny, i always said, i won't get addicted to that.

but this emoness, looks like it's making me addicted.

like i go back to it, to make myself feel better.

how? i dunno.



but it works.

so i'll leave it at that.

Currently Listening To: Cute Without The 'E' (Cut From The Team) [Live and Acoustic] - Taking Back Sunday

No comments: