Friday, March 27, 2009

My Biggest Regret

honestly, looking back at my life i now realise what was my biggest regret.

what's my biggest regret? it's actually quite simple. being good. being prob the only one with a conscience to not do what i'm not supposed to do. doing what's right. trying to be the good little church boy who follows the rules.

what i can say now is what a waste of time. i honestly don't think trying to be good actually brought any good to my life. seriously, a fucking waste of 5 years of my life not being to do things that would make me happy. trying to control everything i do. make sure it's the right thing to do at that time. honestly, thinkin of all the things i could have done then instead of now makes me regret so much about how i wasted my precious time. and come to think of it, time lost in those important years. damn.

but i guess better late than never to change right? hopefully there's enough time to properly enjoy my life. go all out. it's just one thing which i wonder, how would my life be if i didn't decide to be good? would i still be frens with the awesome ppl i know? would i have met even more awesome ppl? well, we'll never know now i guess. at least one thing i know for sure, my life would definitely be happier. definitely.

i've tasted both. and i know which tastes sweeter.

damn regret.

Currently Listening To: Damn Regret - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus