Wednesday, March 04, 2009

The Advancement Of Technology

you know, it's funny how once we get newer stuff the older stuff just gets replaced in a snap?

well, what i'm thinkin of is like my phone. i used to take pictures with my phone last time b4 i had my camera. everything would go into my phone and basically it was like my best friend. now since the camera came along, wah, i haven't taken any pics with my phone. the last few pictures i took with my phone was on Valentine's Day, which is like almost a month ago! this from a person who loves to take photos. but of course, that time i had just bought my camera like the day b4, so didn't want to use it much. plus it would be a bit weird walking in the mall with camera. esp if you're the guy and the girl is the one supposed to be holding the camera. ANYWAYyyy, yeah. now i'm still taking photos, cept it's with the cam only.

but u know what's the funny thing also? there was this one point in time, i moved on from my discman to my phone. cuz hey, mp3 players are waaaayyy easier la right? so yeah, was using my phone for music. really useful cuz it had and still has 500+++ songs. endless entertainment. but then, the earphones broke. :( so now i can't use my phone as a music entertainer. so i went back to my discman. which i have now learned to cherish a lot. and it's kinda funny, cuz eventhough it's like going back through the advancement of technology thing, i appreciate it. cuz now, it sorta gives me even more motivation to not steal (download) music, and go out and buy music.

i'm actually just stoning here trying to think up of some conclusion on what to say abt this post. i kinda twisted it around that it doesn't make any logical sense. haha! all i know is advancement causes replacement, but yet disadvancement, causes appreciation and motivation to do the right thing? hahahaha! rubbish la. but smth like that la i guess. ahha.

so yeah, how bout this, you guys come up with a conclusion on what i should end this post with.

have fun. don't think i'll be around for a few days. BUSYYY. :)

p.s.: speaking of buying music, Paramore's Riot is good stuff, so is All American Rejects' Move Along and i'm still looking for a cheap My Chemical Romance's The Black Parade. i just need cash now. haha!

p.s.2.: go read my previous post also if u accidently skipped it. it's awesome! seriously!

Currently Listening To: Born For This - Paramore

No comments: