Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Cuz Dana Tagged Me And Julian Says I Gotta Do This B4 I Leave Cuz He Tagged Me Too.

haha. yeap my header says it all. =P

so on with the tag!

5 things found in my bag

-Broken ear piece of my Nokia headset. haihhh

-Carabina (i dunno if i'm spelling it right) from Seniors Nature Camp

-Friendship Band

-Key chain from sister

-Corporal Field Service Rank =D

5 things found in my wallet
- Linkin Park and Switchfoot Tickets

- MONEY!

-Movie Tickets

-Receipts ( i have no idea why. dun ask)

-Guitar picks

5 favourite things in my room
-Guitar =DD

-Laptop! =D

-Bed! =)

-Phone!

-Air con!

5 things I always wanted to do.
-Play on stage in front of my fans!

-Get a Gibson Les Paul

-Be a gaming pro. =D

-Find a wife! =P

-Win an official street race in a fancy modified car. =PP


5 things I'm currently into

-My laptop =D

-bumming around

-having the last word

-playing switchfoot on guitar

-Being on the phone, talkng or smsing. haha.


List out the top 5 presents you wish for:
1. Gibson Les Paul. =D

2. Custom Linkin Park Signature Guitar

3. Some damn nice fancified car. Ferrari or Lambo. ( u guys better b noting this down to give me k)

4. A lot of cash

5. My own band!


The person who tagged you is: Julian Lau!

Your 5 impressions of him/her:

Julian:

1. Future Chuck Berry! =D or Santana! or Mark Tremonti!

2. The greatest Switchfoot fan i know

3. Knows how to make ppl laugh

4. MUSIC DUDE!

5. Very nice guy. seriously

Dana:

1. She and her enchanted stuff

2. Sms buddy!

3. suker taciturn

4. there was this one time when the tv suddenly on-ed anddd.......... =P

5. loves starbucks more than anyone on the planet la i think. haha.

Most memorable things he/she has give/done to you:

Julian:

i dunno la. got damn a lot i think. how to choose la? =/ well i guess the most recent one was to introduce me to Johnny B. Goode. rocking song wei. haha!

Dana:

there was this one time she gave me this small cute magnetic turtle for my bday. haha. unfortunately the magnet came out. so now its a plaything. haha!


If he/she becomes my lover, you will:
Julian:

ooooo... thats jus wrong... i dun think Wei Ren or Jon will allow la. haha!

Dana:

no way... cannot... can u imagine how much money i wud haf to spend on starbucks??

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
Julian:

If i'm a complete jerk jackass and i hit him again with a car. sry again for what happened last time Julian! =(

Dana:

cuz i forgot to do her tag and also cuz i'm supposed damn bad to her? haha!


Pass the quiz to 5 people that you wish to know how they feel about you:

Caleb!

Joel!

Pat!

Jit!

I no idea who else la. u readin this u do la. i invited di so do it. haha


Currently Listening To: Jamie All Over - Mayday Parade

1 comment:

Zhen Lim said...

"Play on stage in front of my fans!"

Erm, Ben, first you need to GET fans.. :P