Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cold Start




interesting eh? heh. now i may jus b busy on the 1st eh? ;P

plus i haf like reached my 5GB limit already too. so this will b like my last post til somewhere in the middle of March. plus u wont b able to see me online too.

****************

is it jus me? or is it cuz i jus cant listen to some ppls words. i guess its smth like ur fren who smokes tells u not to smoke. u know u wont listen to the guy. why? cuz u have no respect for him? or cuz u follow what he does? and not what he says? k i'm prob not making sense. cuz what i wanna say aint coming to my head now.

but its basically smth like when someone tells me to take care of myself and not do anything stupid while they themselves are messing up their lives, i somehow just cant listen. i know they're telling me for my own good. but its like i sorta feel like "u cant tell me that if u dun do it.". so whatever the person says will jus b thrown out the window. cuz i cant listen to that. its too hypocritical in a way i guess.

plus when a person like that says dont do it, somehow there's another urge to purposely do it. cuz that person said dun do it. like the person is trying to hide smth. like hide the fun they're having so u cant enjoy. sounds stupid but it somehow seems that way.


and i'm not the type to purposely not listen to good advice. but when good advice comes from a person doin wrong i guess i jus blocked it out. i jus cant listen. and all the more i want to go against the good advice. smth like, if u wanna screw ur life then i cant too. and u haf no right telling me i shudnt if u cant do the same.

haih. dunno la. jus some thoughts.

********************

Currently Listening To: Wonderwall - Oasis

No comments: