Thursday, November 01, 2007

Right Now...

i feel i need you. so much. yet i know we shudn't talk. cuz if we do i'll prob find out more emo stuff and it'll make things worse. but i still feel horrible.

and i know too. if we do msg, i'll prob end up thinkin of what u did.


Trying not to break but I'm so tired of this deceit
Every time I try to make myself get back upon my feet
All I ever think about is this
All the tiring time between
And how trying to put my trust in you
Just takes so much out of me

Linkin Park


yes it still haunts me. and i hate it. y did u haf to do it. its not smth that can be taken back. it sucks so much k. u gave a part of u away. and sry for being greedy but i jus want u all to myself. i dun want a shared version of you.

thats all i wanted. all of you.

and i guess i'm scared to msg u too. afraid of the reply. afraid if ure too busy. afraid ure msgin others that u dun notice me. afraid that ure out of credit. afraid of the reason ure out of credit. afraid that i've lost u to someone else again. haih.

its still hurts. and i believe it'll always hurt. and if it can be solved for now i dunno if it'll last forever. y? y did it turn out like this? ='(

but still. right now i feel i really need you. like there is a need to contact you. jus to know ure there. yet. will you be there?

i need you know. yet i know shudn't.

=(

Currently Listening To: From The Inside - Linkin Park

No comments: