Friday, November 02, 2007

Keep It To Yourself La!

haram betul la! when i complain to you stuff abt other ppl it absolutely in no way means go tell that person what i complained abt. and if even more doesnt mean say I am the one who complained. gosh. its like ure purposely trying to get us to hate each other. my probs i'll settle myself thank you very much. i dont need you to go and tell the person abt my prob with them so they can fix it the next time they see me. like hello?? i dont need ur help. all you have to do is listen to me complain and thats it! thx to u now this person thinks bad of me.

jus imagine the awkwardsness when the person needs your and only your help comes to you and says: "hey, i need your help but i dun really wanna ask you cuz u might complain to other abt the way i ask or the way i treat you." damn weird k.

yes i know i'm prob bein a hypocrite, but who isn't right? plus the things i say to u arent meant to go any further than us. not even to others. i dun want to start any freaking rumours. esp bad stuff abt ppl. i was jus voicing my dissatisfaction at the moment. and things may have been exaggerated too. you DID NOT haf to go report this to the person.

*pissed off now*

hate ppl who try and make me look bad in front of others and make them hate me. i trusted you for a reason k. and you din have to go tell him and jus make things weird.

so i said a few things i wasnt happy abt someone else. dun haf to tell la! its what i think abt others so i shud b d one telling them. and if it is smth serious i will tell them to their face. with YOU goin and telling them makes me look like some guy who goes around talking bad abt ppl behind their back. and YOU like d righteous one reporting it.

screw this la. damnit.


Shut Up!
Shut Up!
Shut Up!

Simple Plan



Currently Listening To: Shut Up! - Simple Plan

No comments: