Thursday, October 04, 2007

Reading History

heh. i tot i wont be back here but i was reading my msn msg history jus now. cuz of my emoness. n heck. it was damn depressing reading that again. but the weird part is....

u answered my question then. u let me into u. u let me into that moment. u showed me it meant nth so u told me.

im telling you cos thats the past ben...thats the kind of mistake i don wanna repeat..

(April 07)


i came first then. thats y i think i managed to leave it behind.

i know its gonna hurt you..but u deserve to know..

i hate hiding it from you..

(April 07)


sucks to know things changed. haih. crap.

i know by hearing all this, ure even more hurt than ever...pissed with me for doing it, disapointed in me, etc..but i hope i hope i hope, that u wouldnt look at me as a different person..that u wouldnt jus judge me through this.

(April 07)


so now i judge?

if i'm not mistaken, it was a bit more than month later when it happened again.

n so many other things were said. but it all jus seems meaningless now.....

u shud read it again one day. our history.

In a perfect world
This could never happen
In a perfect world
You’d still be here
And it makes no sense
I could just pick up the pieces
But to you
This means nothing
Nothing at all
Simple Plan

Currently Listening To: Hands Held High - Linkin Park

No comments: