Thursday, October 18, 2007

I Hate Grey's Anatomy

yeah. the episode i chose to watch was the recap of season 2. that show is damn bloody freaking emo. i cant believe i stayed for the whole thing. haih. there's jus too much la.

esp the way the girls wud do anything to get the guy they want. like that lady who gave up her apartment. and that other lady who risked her job for the guy she loved. and she quit in the end when he died.

its jus damn emo la. ish.

it gives u false hope that what u see in tv can happen in real life. ppl like me shudn watch shows like that.

babi la.

ish. anyway i havent been around much and there's a reason to that. well, actually a lot of reasons. but basically my mind has been really busy. n i've been busy trying to keep myself doin stuff so i dun keep my mind busy. so i'll prob be away for a lot now.

*********************

yes? no? crap. i dunno anymore. damn. but as i can see all i can compare it to now is smoking. i'll not explain but briefly u know its bad but yet u still do it for some reasons.

i dun deserve this. i know i dun. aih. n the answers are here. they've always been. its whether u choose to see them.

and i also tot that common sense wud be able to solve it.

but even if it's fixed will the pieces fit the way it used to?

or will all we're doin is jus forcing it in. cuz ur piece changed with the things u did and the way u lived ur life. u jus cut the pieces that made u fit with me. u din want us to fit. haih.


It's time to surrender
It's been too long pretending
There's no use in trying
When the pieces don't fit anymore
The pieces don't fit here anymore

Hmmmm, Oh, don't misunderstand how I feel
Coz I've tried, yes I've tried
But Still I don't know why
No I don't know why
James Morrison


Currently Listening To: The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore - James Morrison

No comments: