Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Not As Boring As I Thought

well, today din turn out to be as bad as i thought it would. i mean, come on, the whole day with nth to do? i bet u'd be bored out of ur skull too. esp when ure stuck in shah alam. haha. so nth much actually happened today.

i actually planned to go for breakfast today which is smth apparently not many ppl do or at least not many of my frens do. unfortunately, due to extremely coincidental circumstances (i wont say wrong place wrong time cuz it was neither. haha) it appeared to be like some "scandal". sheesh. but its nth ok. dun think so much. it jus happened to be like that. n no i wasn't trying to hide my face with my hood. its cuz my hair was a mess and i could not wear my cap then. dun think so much k Jin. haha.

so anyway, when the circumstances turned the way it shud haf been, no one was there to say anything and remove rumours. -_-" man, talk abt bad timing la. sheesh. so breakfast went on for one and a half hours actually. it prob cud haf gone longer but then some ppl had to go. so yea. n i actually woke up early on a holiday to haf breakfast man. feel so proud. haha! what to do. the Appam was nice what. =P

then came back, slept til 2 smth i think. yes i know i sleep a lot. haha. then woke up. followed joel to go pay his summons. then makaned at kenny rogers at abt 4 smth. i like eating a lot i realise. makes me feel good cuz i'm its like one of the ways i can grow fat. haha! then came back again watched Deja Vu again. now i sorta understand the show. i think. haha. then played some games n all. still trying to beat Jill's high score on pinball of 16 million i think. cant remember. must ask her again. haha. then dinner n now i'm here. n crap i think i' m gonna be bored again. nth to do again. haha.

well at least DANA is keeping me company by msging me right DANA? haha. n yes DANA has to be caps cuz she wants me to show appreciation for her. so DANA's name will be caps. n DANA still isn't on my Activ5 list. which means it costs me 5cents to msg DANA. well at least its worth every 5 cents right DANA. hahahaha! k note to self: put DANA on Activ5 list as soon as i can. haha. happy tak DANA? one whole paragraph just for DANA. =P

*****************

still thinkin abt it. n i dunno y also. its haunting even more. dunno if i can live with it. but the funny thing is. its sorta happened b4. but the other times i can sorta forget. y? cuz i can c d regret? cuz u showed me that it really was a mistake? u let urself be transparent so i know everything cuz it din matter? hmm. its jus diff now. like i cant let go. it'll always be there. n i dunno whether that will save me or not too. haih. thinkin a lot nowdays.

it seems like everything i do has been done before. so whats the point of trying? i'll jus be like anyone else. its so frustrating. there's just no me anymore. i wish i cud haf left some mark or smth like that. =/

n i dunno if she is still angry with me. yea i know i prob din do as much as i can. but i had my reasons. and u can't really blame me for what happened. what if there was no me? hmm. i must try to think of the ways to fix this. i shud go explain as soon as i can. crap la. haih.

I don't feel the way I've ever felt.
I know.
I'm gonna smile and not get worried.
I try but it shows.
Anyone can make what I have built.
And better now
Anyone can find the same white pills.
It takes my pain away.
Jimmy Eat World


*ps.:now that i know its done i can say this: i need a better stapler which can actually work properly. =D
*ps2.: this Jimmy Eat World song happens to be the highest ranked of all the J.E.W. songs. well, at least most ppl have taste then. haha!


Currently Listening To: Pain - Jimmy Eat World

No comments: