Friday, April 27, 2007

What Am I Doing Here?

right now, its almost 3 hours more to math test. n yet i havent studied fully everything so that whatever they throw at me will be answered easily. yet, i'm here in the com lab not studying. dunno y. dun really have the mood to study. kinda in an emo mood. =/ must be cuz of the disappointing stuffs. prob cuz of my songs too. but seriously emo now. managed to finish printing, binding and handing up my Chem SRT jus like i told Pn. Sharlina i would. that was supposed to make me happy yet i'm emo-ing. what crap is this la. argh. stupid.

i actually have a lot of nice stuff to blog abt. at least stuff that makes me happy la. but absolutely no mood. n i know y too. haihh.






seriously, if there was that certain award in my life, i sure do know who would win it.

Currently Listening To: If We Are The Body - Casting Crowns

No comments: