Friday, April 13, 2007

BTN

heh. so i've been gone two weeks. well one reason was BTN!

for those who dont understand. thats Biro Tatanegara. some compulsory camp which everyone has to go for before leaving the country. or at least the government ppl haf to la.

well, i wudnt say its bad. i actually enjoyed myself. thats thx to my great LDK group mates la of course. had lots of fun with those ppl. n the faci's were cool too la. they fed us 6 times a day too. nice. =P anyway, here's a brief summary of what happened:

First day we reached there din do much, registration bla bla bla... some taklimat... dividing into groups. Hoping to get ppl i know but it wasnt meant to be. the onli one i knew was jeremy n there were some in my group which i had nvr seen before in intec at all. weird eh. like 8 months there i tot i shud haf at least known all the faces of ppl in ausmat. guess not.

2nd day. i made myself famous for stupidity for trying to report in detail when i just shud haf followed the others. crap. well, at least i'm famous. =) ANYWAY, lets not focus on my stupidity. the rest of the day was quite boring. cuz it was talks n ceramahs which jus bore me out of my skull mostly. ended up drawing on my book as usual. the BTN logo came out quite nice. Printed looking. Love it when it comes out that way. nth much other than that for that day.

3rd and 4th day. LDK's! the best part of the whole camp for me la. cuz had fun talking letting out opinions n all. felt more confident in the group. oh yeah i forgot to mention that i was 'elected' to be group leader. but i din do much. i wud say Akmal did most of the work. heh. sry. wasn't born to lead. =P. oh the 4th day was the last night to study for the last day's exam which has to be passed. but.... ended up waiting for a call that wud nvr come. n went back to the room and ended up chatting with KS abt girls n what we've been through. n i think its safe to concluded that girls are just incapable of being loyal. not onli from what we talked abt but from what i've gone through and what i've heard from others and also seen. so in the end i nvr did manage to finish studying that night.

the last day. test day. thx to not finished studying. i found the test super freaking hard. i'm so gonna die. i haf a huge feeling i'm gonna haf to sit for a retest.... i sooo dun want that to happen. haihh... eventho i enjoyed the camp i dun wanna go back la.. ish. HAIHH!!!! k after the test we had our kembara. which is sorta like a walk through the ladang kelapa sawit la mostly. haha. but there was a stream with knee deep mud to cross which made it interesting n all too. ended up walking barefoot all the way to camp cuz i din want to get my shoes dirty. hey, i love my shoes k.
the onli bad part was walking over the tar on the way back to camp. that was like literally boiling the soles of my feet. so camp ended on that day... finally...... then reached back cendana had to repack n take a cab to subang jus to make it for BB. kinda cool when ure not in uni. not under any rules. heh. but it feels jus way too weird at the same time too la. its better in uni. haha.


so that was camp. glad its over. next sunday will be the rest of the JPA ppls turn. muahahahahah!!! enjoy guys!

last week was horrible! =( moral final exam which i wish i remembered what i studied. everyone around me was writing like super long essay n mine was less than a page. gosh i jus know i'm not gonna do well. at least i passed la. thats the good side of it. then we had a chem which the answers just refused to come to my head whereas i jus read it. n Pn. Sharlina is so gonna slaughter me. she already does hate me. my horrible marks will jus push her off the edge. haihh... honestly at times i think that i'm the dumbest non-bumi in ausmat la. gotta study harder!!!!! stress man! got ppl like Karen n Jim coming out from the exam finding it ok n me finding it so hard. gosh. so gonna die. ='(

oh i just burnt a new cd! with all my latest songs I find nice. of course there were some recomendations from su teng n julian n caleb for some songs la. haha. pleased with the cd. dun haf to skip any songs. tho i find the cd a bit short. well before i leave here are some lines from the songs. meaningful lines. *Please be advised: The lines which shall be listed below does not have anything to do with the author of this blog's feelings or thoughts about anyone or anything.

Well, maybe some are. that you figure out la. ;)

**********************************************
Sometimes i swear i can see straight through you...

Error: Operator - Taking Back Sunday

**********************************************
Sometimes I say things that
I wish I could take back

......

Yeah, I gotta keep quiet, quiet
Don't let it all come undone
Cause if I dare open my mouth
It'll just be to bite my tongue
To bite my tongue

Bite My Tongue - Relient K

**********************************************
Thanks for the memories
Even if they were'nt so great....

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - Fall Out Boy

**********************************************
Well, maybe I should hate you for this,  (Maybe I should hate you for this.)
Never really did ever quite get that far.
Maybe I should hate you for this, (Maybe I should hate you for this.)
Never really did ever quite get that...

I'd never lie to you,
Unless I had to. I'll do what I got to.
Unless I had to. I'll do what I got to.
The truth is you could slit my throat,
And with my one last gasping breath,
I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt.

You're So Last Summer - Taking Back Sunday

**********************************************
K thats all i haf for now. The cd is in the car n i'm too lazy to go back to the car to remember what songs are in the cd so i can post up the lines. So i'll leave it for another day la the rest. haha.

k i got some prison break to watch now. bye!

Currently Listening To: You're So Last Summer - Taking Back Sunday

2 comments:

Zhen Lim said...

"n i think its safe to concluded that girls are just incapable of being loyal. not onli from what we talked abt but from what i've gone through and what i've heard from others and also seen."

Excuse you please do not generalise ALL girls just because you and your friends may have had bad experiences. Those few girls you guys know don't represent the rest of the female population.

Ben J said...

jus most. which makes up majority which means i think its safe to generalise. n its now few. trust me. jus look at the ppl around u too la.

haihh. i'm gonna be getting a lot of hate comments from a lot of girls. oh well. i had to say whats on my mind. =)