Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Loss of a Loved One


Haih. its such a depressing feeling. i held you very dear to me. esp since you were a part that made me happy. helped me to release all my emotions. happiness, anger, depression and everything else too.

and now none of that will happen anymore between us. ure gone n nvr coming back.

=(




My dear pick. How in the world you broke into 3 pieces i cannot understand. But do know that i love you very much.

='(

********************

No. I'm not overreacting. i love my barangs la k. even if it is a small pick. it helped me do the one thing on this earth that i love the most. Play guitar. n it was a nice pick too. shiny n plastic-ish. n red too. Haih.

anyway, today BB was fine. normal. started off blazing hot n ended up raining quite heavily. weird weathers. Campers was ok today. had to learn knots. i had to do reef knot which i messed up. i'm such a genius. crap. Drill was bad. =( My team din go as far as the other team n we haf onli one week left. crap. i need to get the commands n all right la. Anyway, i noticed 2 ppl today. one seemed diff today. kinda irritated n all. n sort of a change in attitude. opposite of the real person. but maybe its just the situation today. the other person nvr changed. jus cant stop talking even at times when they shudnt. dunno la. maybe its jus me. i cant stand noise so much. esp when there's other ppl talking n you hear so much noise coming from another side.

ooo. i jus got the cd outta the car. so i'll continue with the song quotes again la. =D

**********************

Keep your hands off my girl!

Keep Your Hands Off My Girl - Good Charlotte

**********************

Douse yourself in cheap perfume it's,
So fitting, so fitting of the way you are.
You can't cover it up. (Can't cover it up.)

I Slept With Someone in Fall Out Boy and All I Got Was This Stupid Song - Fall Out Boy
**********************

Waking up from this nightmare

How's your life
What's it like there
Is it all what you want it to be

Does it hurt when you think about me and how broken my heart is


Empty Apartment - Yellowcard

**********************

Do you feel like a man when you push her around?
Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?

Face Down - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

**********************
I never thought you could break me apart
I keep a sinister smile and a hole in my heart
Hero/Heroine - Boys Like Girls

**********************

This may never start
We could fall apart
And I'd be your memory
.......

This may never start
I'll tear us apart
Can I be your enemy?

Memory - Sugarcult

**********************

Heh. thats another one third for now. rest later. buh-bye!

Currently Listening To: What I've Done - Linkin Park

No comments: