Sunday, March 18, 2007

Why?

U say you want to be there.

But u can't.

U say u'll try.

But u don't seem to at all.

U want me to do certain things for you.

But u can hardly do the same.

U want me to trust u.

How in the world am i supposed to?

I just wanted to be important in ur life. That's all. But i guess it was too hard. =/

I'm not okay.
I'm not okay.
I'm not okay.
You wear me out.
I'm Not Okay - My Chemical Romance

***********

Damn. I got so much work to do yet i'm here. Boot camp stole too many days from me. But i guess i did have fun too. Oh wells.

I hope i have enuf time to finish everything. God please grant me more hours. Or teach me to waste time less. Haihh.

I feel like i'm losing grip on everything. Yet again. Haihh.

I need time! damn it. yet i'm wasting it here. shit la.

k Gtg. Bye!

Currently Listening To: Error Operator - Taking Back Sunday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im sorry that i can't always be there. i'm sorry that my timing is always wrong. but don judge whether i try or not. trying is very subjective. doesnt mean u don't see it, i didn't try. maybe im just some selfish bitch for wanting you. if u really can't trust me, just trust God. cos' i can't change your mind. i don't and never had that impact in your life. i'm sorry you're not the most important person in my life the way u want to be. i'm sorry that at times, you're the same level as my friends and family. but you were still very important in my life kayz. felt as tho my whole life evolved around you. go uitm, then nz, receiving msges from you, events to go, etc. i'm sorry if i really do wear you out. hopefully that someone whoever it may be, will help you gain back the energy you need to continue living. don't start losing grip. stay strong, ben! i know you can do it. somehow i just know you're strong and you were always my pillar to lean on for strength. stay strong, my dear. btw, i enjoyed boot camp. thanks for helping out! =) lots of love, ruth =) take care.