Sunday, March 11, 2007

No, I'm Not Dead.

Contrary to popular belief, this blog has not been updated not because I am dead. Well, actually there's no popular belief. I just wanted to say that. =P

But yeah, this blog hasnt been updated and there's a bunch of reasons for that. So lets go down the list one by one.

1. Moving House. No tme to online. Busy dumping all my stuff into boxes.
2. Busy. With i have no idea what... Oh wait! It was the PILES of work i had. AUSMAT! *curses*
3. No internet connection. Cuz of the moving house so no phone line that time. Jus got it last week.
4. I was too tired with all the BB stuffs n all.

I think thats all la. But i was quite sure that there was more. Wonder where they disappeared to. K. Anyway, tere's a lot of stuffs that happened too. Lets go down the other list now! =)

1. Assunta Rally
Well, this was pretty cool la. Cuz i was playing worship like with all the super cool ppl and also not to forget. EXTREMELY RANDOM ppl. Seriously, most of us nvr met each other before n we jus came together to create a worship team. Cool man. N the ppl I met r like super chun in what they do. Ppl like Alvin, Kel Vin, and Michael. Man, these ppl r inspiration to be a much better guitarist. Oh, and no one knew i was playing for the rally too. I jus loved looking at all the faces of ppl i knew staring at me and wondering, "Is that Ben? How did he end up there on stage?". Haha. But cool la the stunned faces. =P

2. Moving House
I miss my old room! It was soooo much bigger. Now i'm some "storeroom" (as called by lauren). Y storeroom? Cuz its at the back of the house and it has no fan at all. So i'm currently surviving with a stand fan. Lame. I know. But there's is a plus side. ( I stress on the a). Now there's a tv in my room so i can watch astro whenever i like! =) BUT! I'm restricted to 3 hours a day. Haihh... Can't have everything the way i want right? Well, overall the house is pretty okay. Plus it's only temporary so i shall not complain la. Why should I? I mean i Should be grateful i even haf a house to stay in right?

3. Tests!
Damn. there has been so many test la. I've had my math, spec math, chem n physics. All are counted and ALL i do believe i have done badly. The only one i haf gotten back is Chem which is 63%. Like what crap is that man?? That piece of nonsense marks is gonna be counted in my finals. I'm like seriously one of the dumbest non-bumi in Intec la. But this cud prob be due to my lack of studying. Haihh. Spec math test was... erm... lets say OK to not offend others. ;) The first question was answerable but the 2nd i cudnt do. I just hope my answerable answers are right. Math was nonsense, i forgot my stuff so i'm waiting for crap results. All the stupid nonsense mistakes la. CRAP! Physics I KNOW i'm dead cuz i din study cuz i busy settling problems with ppl. So basically with the tests i'm jus screwed!

4. Sunway Outing.
Right now i'm just too lazy to blog abt that. But I'll jus link uu guys to Joel n u all read from there la k. CLICK HERE!!
Oh yeah. i got home at 1 am that night and Mom was pretty mad. Sheesh. i need parents who don't have curfew time for their over 18 kids man.

Basically thats all, a lot of stuff i missed out cuz its not that important so i jus left it out so that i don't have to type out so much. Heh.

The supposed "bitch" gave the non bitchy answer when asked, while the "not-supposed-to-be-a-bitch" girl gave the bitch answer. Wth.....

Oh yeah!! Congrats to all the SPM ppl! Most of u guys did awesome!!! Seriously! Powerlah u
guys. Smart geniuses. Haha! So u guys gonna come join me in INTEC? =P

Haha. K, i still got a bunch of emo lyrics i could post up. But not now la. Maybe in a different post. N I still got a tag to do from Joel and Grace. So thats two more posts. HAih!

C&C3 is coming out soon!!!! Gosh i've been waiting for this game since last year la. Can't wait! I need to get my lappie!!!


Scrin (New Faction). Cool man.

GDI. New Logo.

Nod. New Logo. Gonna be My New "Tattoo"

K gotta go. Recrutis Camp coming up and LOADS more homework which i haf procrastinated till now. Sheesh!

And Clarence. Stop trying to pair me up with all the girls in INTEC k. =.="

Bye!

Currently Listening To: Famous Last Words - My Chemical Romance

No comments: