Monday, March 12, 2007

That Tag Thingy (TTT)

Mysore Palace, India.


LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE

Name: Benjamin Jon

Birth Date: I dunno la

Current Status: Feeling high and crazy a bit. Must be the music.
Oh wait. Prob i'm supposed to put Single here. Joel u confused me.
Eye Colour: When i actually stare at my eyes long enough to remember i'll tell u.

Hair Colour: Hitam. Cud change to purple tho. See how. =P
Righty or Lefty: Right la. Cuz i'm always right. =P


LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE

My Heritage: India!

My Fears: People hating me.

My Weaknesses: Music!

My Perfect Pizza: I also dunno la. Pepperoni n Hawaian and Seafood are cool la.


LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My First Thoughts Waking Up: Can i spare more time sleeping? Most of the time i fall back asleep

My Bedtime: Extremely unstable. Cud be whenever.

My Most Missed Memory: Of when we were both great together.


LAYER 4: MY PICK

Pepsi or Coke: err. both taste almost the same to me la. dun really care.

McDonald's or Burger King: McD! Burger King expensive!

Single or Group Dates: Mestilah single. ;)
A
didas or Nike: Adidas! But i onli haf an adidas shoe. thats all.

Tea or Nestea: Milo

Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate.

Cappuccino or Coffee: I said already, Milo.


LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: Not yet.

Curse: Heh. No one really knows. ;)
Take a Shower: Duh.

Have a Crush: I don't think right now.

Go To School: Actually yes. Cuz INTEC is like a former school rite? Sheesh...

Want To Get Married: Yea. I do believe so.

Believe In Yourself: Nope

Think Your A Health Freak: Heh. This wud definitely be a no rite Joel? Walking around outside the hostel barefoot wud put me in the NOT health freak.


LAYER 6: IN THE PAST
Drank Alcohol: Erm. Once.
Gone To The Mall: Yea.

Been On Stage: Yup. To sing a Backstreet Boys song somemore with frens. Heh. The good old crazy days. =P

Eaten sushi : Of course. Love the wasabi man.

Dyed Your Hair: Like i said. Purple.

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...
Played A Stripping Game: Nope.

Changed Who You Were To Fit In: I think i did. But i'm still trying to find out who i am la. So i dunno for sure.


LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To Be Married: Erm. Maybe before 35? I also dunno.

LAYER 9: IN A GIRL

Best Eye Colour: Blue or green wud be cool. But i'm fine with anything la.

Best Hair Colour : I'm pretty sure i like black.

Short Hair or Long Hair: Panjaaaaaaaaaaang but not tooooo panjang la.

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: Doing the tag? What kinda question is that?

Hour Ago: Online typing out my earlier blog entry or was it chatting away or playing poker with KS. heh. bad memory la.
4.5 Hours Ago: Sleeping cuz it was so bloody hot.

1 Month Ago: i guess i wud be at the hostel doing dunno what la.


LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love: my MUSIC!
I feel: kinda refreshed from sleeping jus not. not sleepy.

I hate: myself in a way.

I hide: K. if i told u this i wudnt be hiding it anymore right?

I miss: the good times.

I need: to get my hands on a laptop and command and conquer 3!


LAYER 12: TAG 4 PEOPLE Heh. this is gonna be hard since not many ppl i knowstill maintain. but thos who maintain i guess wud haf already done this tag. so if u've done thi jus ignore la k.
1. Grace

2. Wei Zhen

3. Dana?
4. Anyone else la. Ur choice. Heh.

kk. Bye. Again.


Currently Listening To: Last Train Home - Lostprophets

No comments: