Saturday, September 20, 2008

Popular Pun Problem

"Hey Benji! Yeah you probably don't know me but i know you"

like wth?? how does he know me la. sheesh. k i blame it on the fact that my neighbours here at connon are like the popular kids la. so by some weird default, somehow ppl know me. and not only they know me, they know my name also. weird giler. it's like u have a few ppl u say hi to but u have NO IDEA what their names are, but somehow they know urs. i don't like this state of unknowing.

and that quote up there ^ is said by some guy, whom i've NEVER seen before. random giler. k i must have done something la. the problem is i have no idea what that caused them to know me for no reason. weird giler.

k yeah, uni is a bit weird.

and k 6 naked guys just ran down my hall. =_="

sif i needed to see that b4 i sleep. ish.

and yus!!! i finaly found my Sound The Alarm album that i wanted!

and i finally washed my jacket!

and Tun's Bday was cool. expensive fancy dinner. but still cool. haha. and some 19 yo act like real small kids it's unbelievable. shocking too.

and being friend's with both ur friend and ur friend's girlfriend is cool. cuz it always tends to be u know ur friend and dun really know the gf so u can't really talk with the gf most of the time. but that's most prob cuz i was in a guy's school la. so i know the guy mostly and not the girl. but yea. it's less awkward which is nice.

k sleepy time.

Currently Listening To: Closer - Sound The Alarm

No comments: