Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Because I Suck At Expressing Myself

its true.

when it comes to being happy i jus haf no idea how to show it.


all i do is jus smile and grin to myself.


and not jus small grins. its like damn big and happy and awesome grins.

cuz i'm damn happy. and i haf no idea how else to show it.


i dun jump around and shout and what not.

its just not me.

all i do is grin. and go "thats just awesome" every minute. or at least smth like that.


i'm really not the expressive type.

so i need someone to help me out.


cuz i need to know how to react.

my sis said i shud b shouting and jumping for joy.

but all i did was as usual smile like crazy and say "awesome" now and again.


so tell me,


how shud i react to this mail?:

this email jus changed my whole day.

it just changed everything from my previous post. i'm now grinning with joy. haha.


this cud prob b one of the best things that has happened to me.


i am so grateful! Thank you God!! =D


Currently Listening To: 24 - Switchfoot

No comments: