Friday, January 18, 2008

Where Is The Cap?

well, ever since my change of hairstyle, i actually haven't worn my cap at all. seriously. its til the point i haf absolutely no idea where it is in my room. and my room is not in a single bit of a mess. funny, the one thing i used constantly for 3 years (and its so super faded) is now jus sorta lost cuz of one change.

wow. one change changed a bigger very huge part of my life. i guess change does do that eh.

but now with my most recent change in my life, how will it be? will life get better or worse? will it affect others' lives. i hope not. i hope all i do will only affect me. but thats nvr the case right.

and another major change will b coming really soon. yup, my leaving for New Zealand. honestly i'm freaked out abt it. there's so many things to consider. how much money to bring, how much clothes to bring, will i be cold, will my studies be fine, will i haf any friends there, will i make the right group of friends, will i lose contact with my friends in Malaysia, will my visa be acceptable, will i miss home, will i be able to come home during that 4 years, will the scholarship money be enough to survive? jus so many questions and doubts. and those aren't even half of it.

but change is inevitable i guess. we all will haf to change smth in our life one day. it reminds me of Mark Tan's MSN nickname once upon a time

Change is like bitter medicine. We don't want to take it but we have to.
Mark Tan

so yea. a change is coming. and i've changed stuffs too in my life. some major some minor. but i guess it'll all come down to how i live with these changes.

That's just the way it is
Things'll never be the same
That's just the way it is
aww yeah

2Pac


Currently Listening To: Changes - 2Pac

No comments: