Sunday, July 02, 2006

Smile

I remember reading a blog, i think it was Manjuli's, where she said pretending to be happy is hard. Well, thats damn true. Just sitting there and watching that in front of me was killing me. I don't know why but it was. So all i could do was just leave. And later i had to just put on a smile and act as if nothing was wrong. I guess it made some stuff clearer for me, although i hated it. But i guess if you could do it, i shud be able to too right? But, now, i guess i can't. Damn it. I hate having to smile when i'm not smiling inside.

Pretending to be happy is hard.

=)

Currently Listening To: Here's Your Letter - blink-182

3 comments:

laurz said...

isit that pasal you were talking bout tu ?

Anonymous said...

no matter how down things go, it sooner or later has to come back up..just have faith and believe..im sure we can go through any obstacles in life as long as we trust one another..it may be hard to smile outside when ur mad inside..but u could talk things out..i know it hurts, and hopefully only time can heal the pain..don worry, dear! =)

Jules. said...

wow, im actually mentioned.

and hey,somehow, we all survive. :)