Friday, July 21, 2006

If It's Right...

then there is no need to prove it is...

Anyway, I just found out that i can't go for youth camp. Well thats a major bummer. Seeing that Ji Ming AND Yih Ren will be there. There goes our plans to play The Time Has Come, Tell The World, Take It All and the other songs. Well at least there goes mine. Damn la. Haih.

Oh yeah, I was just thinking about it, and I realise my life happens to be like that One Tree Hill episode. I'd write what happened but considering I'll be spoiling the story for Lauren cuz she hasnt seen the whole season 3 yet, I won't. It's so screwed up but thats the way it is. I mean how much can u trust someone who can't be trusted. It just seems like the words are just being said to make me happy. I don't need those words. I need words that mean what they say. Haih. This is like a total switch. It seems wrong but right.

Oh yeah! Note to self. Drop guitar off at Joel's house on sunday! If not i have to suffer another week without guitar. Haha.

Darn, homework sucks. I miss my 6 months of time alone with myself n my guitar. =)

Currently Listening To: Of All The Gin Joints In All The World - Fall Out Boy

No comments: