Saturday, May 30, 2009

So The Way I Treat You Would Depend On Who You Are

i was thinking, in some way, and not like i don't love them and all, but my parents coming here at the end of the year is really gonna be weird. =/

i mean, this here is my life without my parents. and i'm happy here. i don't have to worry about doing anything for anyone. i don't feel obliged to. but when parents come, and knowing them, they're gonna expect so much and want me to do so much. which is what i don't really want la. i mean they want this, why can't they organise it. i didn't ask them to come either. they want to come. haih. *which reminds me, i haven't called home for more than 3 weeks already and i feel indifferent*

i'd rather be left alone. i like being alone. somehow i find joy in a way from being alone.

i guess i'm just lazy and i don't want to be the one organising things for others. i guess i'm selfish too.


BUT right, someone made a comment abt coming to NZ. and i just thought, hey what if she came. and i realised that if she did, i would actually probably take the trouble to organise something. maybe cuz i would want her to come anyway.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

such different feelings for different ppl.

p.s.: the new blog hasn't even been started yet. so chillax. and if you think i wouldn't mind you reading it, then let me know if u want the link.


Currently Listening To: All I Am - Youth Alive

No comments: